Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Love it here!

Hi! I love it here!

Well, I have to go to an it internet cafe every time I want to send anything so it isn't easy. I don't have much free time. I am going to try to get a phone that you can call me on with an international phone card. Hopefully by this weekend.

Say Hi to everybody at church.

Can you pray for one of the guys in my class? He is Rwandan and has a hard story. I can tell he is having a hard time right now. Pray that God breaks his walls as painful as it might be.

Yeah, Rwanda is jaw-dropping gorgeous. You would never put your camera down Daddy in the Land of a Thousand Hills. We get a two week Christmas break so some of us will explore Rwanda. I miss everybody but this time is awesome.

I can't wait to talk to you. Soon! Bye!

Love, Johanna

No comments: