Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'll be hooome for Christmas!

Hey people,

This is my last posting from the continent of Africa. I am leaving for the airport very earlier tomorrow morning. Sadly that is the only time I could get a ride I didn't have to pay a lot of money for but my flight doesn't leave Cape Town until after 10 pm so I will be sitting for a long time before I can even check in. I arrive in London on Monday morning and after another long flight I will then be in Boston:)

Amidst prayers for safe travels I would appreciate it if you could mention an early as possible check in and that the time will just fly by (no pun intended). Thank you guys for what a tremendous support you have been in this time of my life. I have definitely been impacted during this school and I am looking forward to getting home and sharing some of that with you. It is a time of very mixed feelings; I want to be with my family for Christmas but I'm sad to leave very good friends. I will be grateful for a chance to rest but I will really miss working with the people here. Anyway, speaking of rest I should go sleep while I still can. I love you all!

Isimbi Johanna

1 comment:

Glo said...

It's funny, as HAPPY as I am to have you coming home, part of me is sad for you because I know how hard it is to leave people that you have bonded with like that.

I've so enjoyed all the pictures from your class mates - it's very wonderful to see you in ANY picture!

I am picking up Daddy's classmate/friend, William, from Rwanda tomorrow morning!

Breathing and praying together,
XO Love you, Mumma