Thursday, April 3, 2008

The month of April

Hi people!
I don't have very long but I wanted to at least say hi while I had the chance. I have only two more shifts left at Amicet; the home for the children with AIDS. I will be so sad to leave those kids.When I have more time I will tell you about them in more detail.

Please continue to pray for Rwanda this month. it is a very difficult time for the entire nation and even though we are not in Rwanda right now some of our group is having a hard time already. April 6 marks the day that you could say started the genocide. the entire country is in mourning this month and the government holds two weeks of official remembrance. during those two weeks is when people are allowed to dig up the bones of their families to give them proper burials in the memorial centers. We as a group and Rwanda as a nation really need prayers right now for healing, peace, and wisdom. I will keep you all updated as much as possible.

Bye for now.

Isimbi Johanna

No comments: